DataCatalyst LLC New York, NY, USA
Employment Type: Contractor
We are seeking a Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze and document business requirements and perform system testing in support of client projects.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- 2-5 years previous experience in data management, analysis, or other related field
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience building Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) or equivalent documents
- Personable with ability to interact with clients for testing and implementation purposes.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package along with incentives to allow you to share in what you have contributed
DataCatalyst is a global management and technology consulting firm which specializes in Data Management, Data Monetization and Data Governance. Our offices in the United States, England, Switzerland, and Russia provide strategy through implementation services for clients in industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and Manufacturing/Distribution. For more information, please visit www.datacatalyst.com
DataCatalyst LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. DataCatalyst will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with DataCatalyst LLC.