DataCatalyst LLC New York, NY, USA
Employment Type: Contractor (or Full-Time)
DataCatalyst is a mid-sized global consulting firm that specializes in Data Management, Monetization, and Governance. We are looking for Business Analysts who are business and technology savvy and interested in joining an exceptional team of innovators who successfully deliver value for our clients.
You will analyze and document business requirements and perform system testing in support of client projects on several data management and governance projects.
- Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, process analysis, implementation, testing, training, and rollout of a client’s project lifecycle
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Communicate findings to the company through standard and ad hoc reports
- 3-10 years of previous experience in data management, analysis, or another related field
- Understanding of the SDLC and implementations
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage clear expectations by establishing timelines and milestones and managing risks, issues, and dependencies through transparent status reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- Personable with the ability to interact with clients for testing and implementation purposes
- Experience building Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) or equivalent documents
- Personable with the ability to interact with clients for testing and implementation purposes.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What We Offer
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of our firm and our clients. We have been growing at double-digit rates and expect the career and growth opportunities for our associates to be equally exciting.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business along with incentives to allow you to share in what you have contributed.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you